Maintenance, Repair & Operation services to streamline supply chains of any length and complexity.
SDI’s unique model of centralized resources allows us to leverage our entire portfolio to deliver more streamlined, efficient and scalable MRO optimization. Our MRO services are varied because your needs are varied – we’re fully prepared to implement an enterprise MRO program as your needs require, including on-site resources for operational support and effectiveness.
The professionals behind our MRO services.
As one of the most trusted MRO services providers in the industry, we are proud to offer:
- An expansive network of Six Sigma certified and licensed Reliability Engineers.
- A Global Strategic Sourcing team staffed with certified professionals in supply chain management.
- Several Implementation Teams staffed with certified project management professionals.
- Six Sigma certified and trained staff – real people constantly finding new ways to innovate and create improvements throughout your organization.
- 40+ years of experience in every facet of the essential processes and procedures needed for a smooth transition and implementation – all driven by documented Standard Operating Procedures, which include over 200 specific tasks, including data collection and cataloging, sourcing, staffing, storeroom organization and systems requirements.
MRO services that drive a more connected MRO process:
Learn about our Strategic Sourcing
Find Your Industry
- Basic Materials
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Service Industry
Our former solution provider was not independent; they were a supplier of parts. It's not the best thing to have a supplier be your MRO outsourcing provider. With SDI, we have a truly independent sourcing agent looking after our best interests.
In the third post in this series on MRO As-a-Service by Spend Matters, Pierre Mitchell and Michael Lamoureux talk about how managing MRO as a process delivers benefits from efficiency to effectiveness and beyond to an evolutionary phase. The next generation of value, MRO-as-a-Service, helps organizations build intelligent, agile, scalable and integrated supply chains (direct and indirect).
The project team has worked its way through Define, Measure, Analyze, and Improve. It’s time to begin the Control phase. The key stakeholders gather to evaluate the solution as implemented and create a plan to sustain the improvements. The goal is to standardize the improved processes, establish an audit schedule and schedule periodic follow-up to identify additional opportunities for improvement.