Welcome to big-picture MRO.
SDI is the supplier-agnostic integrator that takes the bigger view of the MRO supply chain. For 40+ years, we’ve demonstrated value by demonstrating to our clients how the supply chain works best when the supply chain works together. Lower costs, smarter inventories and increased performance are all natural results from a more connected, coordinated and optimized MRO process.
Way beyond piece price.
For many companies, a holistic approach to MRO is a totally new approach. Piece-price savings have been driving decisions for decades – despite inevitable runaway costs, obsolete inventories and rising administrative costs. This fragmented approach, with multiple departments and conflicting agendas, creates an environment with no central accountability, no enterprise-wide visibility, and no consistency.
A common vision of success.
When every aspect of the MRO supply chain works in unison, with coordinated actions, a common data set, and a broader goal of avoiding point solutions, quick fixes and short-term savings, operational efficiency becomes noticeable, measurable – and remarkable.
SDI at a glance.
- Supplier-agnostic – we favor no supplier or vendor
- Implementation process identifies and categorizes ALL parts
- Best-in-Class Storeroom Operations benchmark tool and processes
- Continuous Improvement program for year-over-year savings
- Rooted in Six Sigma philosophy
- One single technology platform across the entire MRO enterprise
- Complete bar-coded storeroom
- Optimized Procurement and Issuing processes
- Improved Inventory Management and utilization
- Visibility across your entire enterprise
- Compliance and consistency across the enterprise
- Significant reduction in downtime incidents and other maintenance issues
- Detailed KPI’s and informational reporting
- Enhanced customer service to trades people and all stakeholders
- Improved employee productivity
- Significant ROI in year one
Find Your Industry
- Basic Materials
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Service Industry
It takes a progressive manager to push the organization to look at indirect spend and managing it in a different way - but once you see it, then you realize the opportunity.
Last month, SDI's Paula Hasbrouck talked about the Define phase of the Six Sigma methodology. This month, she talks about Measure phase, where current state data is translated into meaningful and reliable information.
Further demonstrating the company's commitment to operational excellence, SDI, the leader in MRO supply chain management services, announced today that Paula Hasbrouck has earned her Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification from Villanova University.
Jeff is located at SDI’s Golden, Colorado MillerCoors site and is currently the Supervisor for the Brewing Plant Storerooms and manages the Golden Repairs program, while also holding the position of SDI Safety Coordinator at SDI’s Golden Facilities.