Welcome to big-picture MRO.
SDI is the supplier-agnostic integrator that takes the bigger view of the MRO supply chain. For 40+ years, we’ve demonstrated value by demonstrating to our clients how the supply chain works best when the supply chain works together. Lower costs, smarter inventories and increased performance are all natural results from a more connected, coordinated and optimized MRO process.
Way beyond piece price.
For many companies, a holistic approach to MRO is a totally new approach. Piece-price savings have been driving decisions for decades – despite inevitable runaway costs, obsolete inventories and rising administrative costs. This fragmented approach, with multiple departments and conflicting agendas, creates an environment with no central accountability, no enterprise-wide visibility, and no consistency.
A common vision of success.
When every aspect of the MRO supply chain works in unison, with coordinated actions, a common data set, and a broader goal of avoiding point solutions, quick fixes and short-term savings, operational efficiency becomes noticeable, measurable – and remarkable.
SDI at a glance.
- Supplier-agnostic – we favor no supplier or vendor
- Implementation process identifies and categorizes ALL parts
- Best-in-Class Storeroom Operations benchmark tool and processes
- Continuous Improvement program for year-over-year savings
- Rooted in Six Sigma philosophy
- One single technology platform across the entire MRO enterprise
- Complete bar-coded storeroom
- Optimized Procurement and Issuing processes
- Improved Inventory Management and utilization
- Visibility across your entire enterprise
- Compliance and consistency across the enterprise
- Significant reduction in downtime incidents and other maintenance issues
- Detailed KPI’s and informational reporting
- Enhanced customer service to trades people and all stakeholders
- Improved employee productivity
- Significant ROI in year one
Find Your Industry
- Basic Materials
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Service Industry
SDI is an MRO integrator and partner that really helps drive categorization and a best practice approach.
In the excitement and chaos of the holiday season, I overlooked this article in Supply&Demand Chain Executive that summarizes the results of a 2014 MRO supply chain study, but I'm glad I came across it now. The results of the survey reflect a very accurate perspective...
Ronald’s extensive history with SDI’s American Airlines client provides an immeasurable wealth of knowledge of the client’s headquarters campus. He is a Storeroom Attendant and specializes in providing the right part at the right time through his continued drive for services.